Ecostore are delighted to introduce our latest range of bamboo toothbrushes by an incredible company named bambooth!
Bambooth is a sustainable bamboo toothbrush company, run by Irish couple, Niamh McGill and Joe Finnegan who are currently based in the United Kingdom. Both Niamh and Joe are extremely passionate about the preservation of nature. It was this passion that prompted them to set up bambooth in March 2018.
Niamh is a conservationist and Joe is a woodworker and their mission is to rid the planet of plastic toothbrushes. They have combined their skills and expertise to create the first and only bamboo toothbrush to achieve accreditation from the Oral Health Foundation.
Why Choose Bambooth?
Bambooth offer a beautiful range of toothbrushes in 4 vibrant colours: Forest Green, Sea Blue, Coral Pink, Aqua Marine. Each nature-inspired colour is available in sizes: Adult Medium, Adult Soft and Kids. But if the colours weren’t enough to make you buy one, here are some other reasons why we think you should choose bambooth:
- Panda-Friendly – Unlike many other bamboo toothbrushes on the market, these sleek and vibrant toothbrushes are made from MOSO bamboo. MOSO bamboo is often referred to as the ‘panda-friendly’ bamboo because pandas do not eat this particular species of bamboo plant.
- Pesticide-Free – Bamboo is naturally pest resistant, meaning no pesticides are required in the growing process.
- BPA-Free – Bambooth uses BPA-free, nylon bristles which are multi-length for deep cleaning.
- Naturally Anti-Bacterial – Bamboo is a natural substance that is full of antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- 100% Recyclable Packaging – Bambooth use 100% plastic-free, recyclable packaging.
- 100% Biodegradable Handle – Bambooth’s moso bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable.
How Bambooth are Helping the Environment:
As the fight against climate change continues, there has been a huge increase in the demand for eco-friendly and plastic-free consumer goods. With the market for sustainable products continuing to grow, it is more important than ever to ensure that the brands you are buying from are authentic and genuine in their pursuit of helping the environment. We can confidently say that bambooth are 100% committed to ridding the planet of plastic toothbrushes in the most sustainable way possible!
Not only are they providing consumers with a plastic-free toothbrush, they donate 10p per toothbrush sold to four fantastic conservation organizations:
Every time you purchase a bambooth toothbrush, you are personally contributing to global conservation efforts!!
Browse our full bambooth range!